Online-Workshop "Transformative Research in Cities"
- REGISTRATION OPEN -
In advance oft the 4th KoMet-Day ‘Urban complexity: Science Perspectives of Complexity and Transformation on Sustainable Urban Development’ the early career researchers workshop Transformative Research in Cities: Present and Future takes place. Organized by the early career researchers network Urban System Group the workshop trys to get a deeper understanding of (1) discourses of transformative research practice in sustainability transition cases from the Global South and North, opportunities and challenges of methods like data modelling and scenario simulation in such projects (2), and to discuss (3) roles researchers have in transition processes and handling associated challenges to discuss.
- Prof. Dr. Derk Loorbach DRIFT, Rotterdam
- Ass. Prof. Kristina Bogner, Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development, Utrecht University
- Dr. Sarah Wolf, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, FU Berlin
- Sean Goodwin, BC3 Basque Centre for Climate Change, University of Almería
- Rico Herzog, City Science Hamburg, Hafen Universität Hamburg
- Katharina Schiller, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI, Karlsruhe
For more information, your registration and the programme please use this link.